- Classic 5-pocket silhouette w/ improved fit.
- Moisture-wicking Coolmax fabric.
- Gusseted crotch for superior in-saddle comfort.
- Retroreflectivity at cuffs, stitching, back pocket flaps.
- Waistband U-lock loop + carabiner loops on each belt loop.
- Contrast stitching.
Jeans For Every Journey
In 2008, Betabrand founder Chris Lindland invented Bike-to-Work Pants, back when he was running a one-man business off a credit card. While the first version didn’t come with many bells and whistles, they kicked off a movement to create functional, office-appropriate clothing for city cyclists.
A decade later, Chris has collaborated with the Betabrand cycling community to launch Bike-To-Work Jeans 10.0, ultra-durable jeans built for commuters of every stripe. They boast tons of clever features, including a specialty phone pocket, U-lock loop, and retroreflective detailing to keep you visible while you’re on the move.