What is a pear-shaped body? Pear-shaped bodies are usually fuller on the bottom than on top, meaning your hips are larger than your bust. Here are some tips for making the right choice:
- Play up your top half in plunging necklines, bold prints or embellishments to keep the attention focused away from your thighs.
- Conceal your thighs in a skirted bottom, preferably in a darker color to minimize this area. An asymmetrical style will elongate your shape.
- Wrap up your beach or pool look with a stylish sarong for added coverage.
What are the best swimsuits for a larger bust? Bigger busts need a more supportive swimsuit. How do you give your bust a boost?:
- Look for swimsuits with underwire, boning and molded cups to help provide much needed support and lift.
- Bra-sized swimsuits with higher neckline, halter tops and adjustable straps are key to keep your girls contained for a flattering look.
- Avoid plunging or embellished necklines that draw added attention to your chest and cleavage.
What are the best swimsuits to create a larger bust? If you have a smaller chest, suits with padding will quickly create the illusion of a larger cup size. Plus, many styles and patterns will also give you the oomph you are looking for:
- To gain the illusion of being larger on top, amp up the frill factor on your bikini top with ruffles, bows or scalloped trim.
- Sport a triangle top that gives the appearance of more curves.
- Obviously, bikini tops with push-up detailing are your best kept secret.
How do you make a lean, athletic build appear curvier in a swimsuit? To create the illusion of curves, here are a few tips and suggestions for the ideal hourglass shape:
- Create the illusion of curves in a monokini swimsuit, and for an added bonus get one with horizontal stripes.
- Pick a bikini with ruffles, bows, crochet and other embellishments that will lend femininity to your frame. Ensure your bikini bottom has ties to insinuate a shapelier figure.
- Try a swimsuit with high-cut silhouette to help show off your toned legs.
What is an apple-shaped body? An apple-shaped body is wider in the middle with an undefined waist. What swimsuits are best for apple-shaped bodies that need tummy control? Here are some suggestions:
- Sport a one-piece swimsuit detailed with ruching , an empire waist or a wrap silhouette to beautifully camouflage and slim your tummy.
- Should you opt for two-piece swimwear, try a swimsuit with a higher waistline for extra tummy coverage.
- Definitely, check out swimsuits with a built-in tummy-control panel that helps to define your shape.
Do you have a curvy figure? A curvy shape is shapelier throughout with a full bust, hips, thighs and butt. What is the best swimsuit for a curvy figure? For curvy shapes, it is important to highlight your curves while finding enough support and coverage for your shape. Here are some tips and tricks: