- Horizontal-corduroy pants? YES!
- More aerodynamic, less likely to cause crotch combustion.
- Subtly revealing side-flash pockets + peekaboo back pockets.
- Ultra-comfy cotton construction.
- More suplexes per square inch than any other pants.
Finally, Horizontal Corduroy Pants
Praise science and the incredible times we live in: Betabrand has fabricated corduroy that goes sideways instead of up and down! That means a significantly lower drag coefficient compared to conventional corduroy trousers.
And Cordarounds aren’t simply aerodynamic. While vertical corduroy produces friction that can heat a crotch to disagreeable levels, possibly leading to spontaneous combustion, Cordarounds’ horizontal wales mesh evenly, lowering the average wearer’s crotch heat index (CHI) reading by up to 22%.
We’ve always said Cordarounds are cooler than common cords. Now we have the data to prove it!
Cordarounds are made in limited batches, with unique pocket liners. Luchaloha Cordarounds feature masked wrestlers plying their trade in a South Pacific paradise.