- Horizontal-corduroy pants? YES!
- More aerodynamic, less likely to cause crotch combustion.
- Subtly revealing side-flash pockets + peekaboo back pockets.
- Ultra-comfy cotton construction.
- May violate certain concealed-carry laws.
Finally, Horizontal Corduroy Pants
Praise science and the incredible times we live in: Betabrand has fabricated corduroy that goes sideways instead of up and down! That means a significantly lower drag coefficient compared to conventional corduroy trousers.
And Cordarounds aren’t simply aerodynamic. While vertical corduroy produces friction that can heat a crotch to disagreeable levels, possibly leading to spontaneous combustion, Cordarounds’ horizontal wales mesh evenly, lowering the average wearer’s crotch heat index (CHI) reading by up to 22%.
We’ve always said Cordarounds are cooler than common cords. Now we have the data to prove it!
Cordarounds are made in limited batches, with unique pocket liners. Throwing-Star Cordarounds feature a veritable ninja buffet of deadly weaponry.